De’Longhi’s new Lattissima Pro Nespresso machine
De’Longhi, best known for their kitchen appliances and coffee machines, launched a new range of Lattissima espresso machines in February, and the highlight of the line is the new premium Lattissima Pro, which uses the Nespresso capsule system and features a range of new features like one-touch cappuccino brewing.
Nespress’s Grand Cru coffee capsules come in 22 varieties, which gives coffee and espresso drinkers a range of options, depending on their preferences for flavours and intensities. The stylish machine was designed to bring a premium look and feel to the kitchen, with a number of high-end features, including six pre-programmed settings for making espresso or milk-based drinks quickly and easily.
“Lattissima Pro makes it easier than ever to create authentic barista quality espresso drinks at home with the touch of a button,” the company announced.
Here is the full list of features for the new Lattissima Pro espresso machine:
- Incorporates the patented Nespresso capsule system with 19 bars of pressure
- Automatic ejection of capsules into a capsule container after each brew
- Sensor touch control panel with 6 pre-programmed drinks; ristretto, espresso, lungo, cappuccino, latte, hot milk and hot water
- LED lighting casts a soft glow, making it feel like a jewel at night in your kitchen
- Die casted and chromed cup support and drip tray
- Telescopic hot water pipe and storage area located on the machine side panel
- Milk froth regulator (min-max position) combined with full automatic and hygienic milk clean function
- Integrated milk carafe can be placed in the refrigerator in between uses so that no milk is wasted
- 25 seconds heat up time to reach ready mode for brewing coffee – with additional 15 seconds time for milk
- Brushed aluminium finishing
The Lattissima Pro, model EN750MB, is available is stores now and retails at a suggested price of $599.95. Visit www.delonghi.com/en-US/ for more details.