Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited has arrived in Canada, offering up over 750,000 books for $9.99 on Kindle devices, plus Kindle apps for Apple and Android devices.
A 30-day free trail of the new subscription service is available now, and will give book lovers access to a range of big titles, including the Harry Potter series, Hunger Games trilogy, and numerous classics.
“Finding a great book is easy, and there are never any due dates–just look for the Kindle Unlimited logo on eligible titles and click ‘Read for Free,'” the company said in a statement.
Here are all of the features included in Kindle Unlimited:
- Unlimited reading: Access over 750,000 books including best sellers like the Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games trilogy, Interpreter of Maladies, The Giver, Wonder Boys, The Finisher, Flash Boys, Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street, plus thousands of classics such as Slaughterhouse-Five and The Good Earth, as well as books featuring much loved children’s characters such as those from Sesame Street and Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and useful reference titles including books from the For Dummies series and What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
- Kindle exclusives: Choose from hundreds of thousands of books only found on Kindle, including The Magpies by Mark Edwards, The Hangman’s Daughter series by Oliver Pötzsch, War Brides by Helen Bryan, A Day at the Office by Matt Dunn and Cry Baby by David Jackson.
- French language: Explore over 15,000 French language titles including C’est dans la boîte by Frédéric Ernotte and Thomas Passe-Mondes, Tome 1: Dardéa by Eric Tasset.
- Short Reads: For a quick escape, select from thousands of books that are 100 pages or less, including Kindle Singles from Stephen King, Andy Borowitz, and Nelson DeMille, and short fiction from Amazon Publishing’s StoryFront imprint.
- Popular Kindle features: Enjoy all the great Kindle features customers love such as Whispersync, Word Wise, Vocabulary Builder, Popular Highlights, X-Ray, and customer reviews.
Read everywhere: Access across Kindle devices and free Kindle reading apps for iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and phones, Windows Phone, PC, Mac and Windows 8—so you always have your library with you and never lose your place.