Star Wars fans will have a new way of wielding their Lightsaber soon as LucasArts revealed that they would debut Kinect Star Warsfor Xbox 360 on April 3 for $49.99.
Launching with the Kinect Star Wars console bundle at the same time, which will retail for $449.99 and includes the Kinect sensor (not to mention an exclusive C-3PO unlockable Dance Mode), the new immersive game will allow Star Wars fans of all ages to battle the dark side as if they’re actually a Jedi.
The game has five gameplay modes, including Jedi Destiny: Dark Side Rising, Podracing, Rancor Rampage, Galactic Dance Off, and Duels of Fate. LucasArts also revealed new additions to the game, which include:
- New experiences within Jedi Destiny Mode, including:
- Space battles; As you travel the Galaxy to face an evil that threatens to undermine the fabric of the Republic, you’ll engage with forces of the Empire in intense space battles
- Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders; Pilot iconic Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders on your epic journey
- New duels: Battle opponents like Count Dooku and Darth Vader on your journey to become a Jedi
- New Duels of Fate mode, a battle-by-battle experience to sharpen your Jedi skills against the Dark Side.
- New Galactic Dance Off mode loaded with Star Wars-themed pop tunes where those still honing their Jedi skills can take a break to battle Darth Vader on the dance floor or bust a move “Solo style.”
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.