Thanks for your interest in submitting a press release to The GATE. This is a paid service at a very affordable rate that helps us fund our operations and writers.
Our focus is on television, film, music, food, spirits, lifestyle, consumer technology, and travel. If you’re unsure if your press release fits what we will consider, feel free to contact us. For other submissions, visit thegate.ca/submit.
Please submit press releases as early as possible to ensure we can publish on time. We require a photo for every submission. If you are interested in discussing sponsored posts, you can use our advertising page to contact us.
If for some reason we are unable to run your press release, we will refund your submission within 48 hours and notify you by email.
Press releases should be professionally written communications intended for consumers or businesses. For more details on requirements, see below for details.
Thanks for thinking of us; it’s greatly appreciated.
Here are some suggestions for press releases that will fit our publishing goals:
- Press releases should be well written and focused on one topic.
- We can include 2-3 links per press release.
- A horizontal (wide) photo works best for the featured image.
- We will refuse press releases about some topics, including gambling, prohibited topics, illegal activities, or intolerance.
- We can’t guarantee a publishing time if the press release is submitted less than 24 hours before the required timeframe.
- We will do our best to work with you if we have any questions, issues, or problems.
- The GATE reserves the right to refund any press releases that is not a fit for our publication.