Canadian Music Week kicks off next week in Toronto, from May 6 to 16, and The GATE is giving away a special prize pack in honour of Edmonton’s Bryan Finlay, who launched his new EP recently, and will be performing at Supermarket and the Marriot Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel Bar on May 8 and May 9.
Pop singer Bryan Finlay recently launched his new music video, “Tonight Is Alright”, and hit the top ten across some of Canada’s biggest pop radio stations. The 20-year-old artist also picked up the Edmonton Music Award for Pop Recording of the Year for the single, and now he’s coming to Toronto, performing with his full band at The Supermarket on May 8 and an acoustic set at the Marriot Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel Bar on May 9.
To celebrate Finlay’s performances in Toronto, we’re giving away a prize pack that includes a pile of CMW goodies, plus a meet & greet with the artist ahead of his showcase.
The CMW prize pack includes:
- One pair of tickets to the Indies Award Show in Toronto ($69 Value)
- Two Canadian Music Week 5-Day festival wristbands ($150 value)
- A signed Bryan Finlay EP
- A Meet & Greet with Bryan Finlay before one of his CMW showcases in Toronto:
- Bryan Finlay Full band set CMW May 8 – Supermarket
- Bryan Finlay CMW Acoustic set May 9 – Marriot Eaton Centre Hotel
Giveaway Details: The GATE’s CMW prize pack giveaway is open to residents of Canada, where local laws permit, who are over the age of 18. Contest closes on Monday, May 5, 2014 at 11:59 PM (ET). Chance of winning depends on total number of entries.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Bryan Finlay Quick Facts:
- Bryan Finlay was nominated for four Edmonton Music Awards including; Male Artist of the Year, Single of the Year and Pop Recording of the Year for “Tonight Is Alright and the People’s Choice Award.
- The recently released music video for his debut single “Bulleproof” garnered over 12,000 views on YouTube in just three days.
- The pop singer-songwriter got his start in music as a teen, where he won the Bounce Showcase and Hot Factor contests in Edmonton.
- Recently featured in both Billboard Magazine and MuchMusic.com, he has had the opportunity to open for major artists including; Down With Webster, Dirty Radio, My Name is Kay and K-OS.
- The Edmonton native worked with HipJoint (Shiloh, Kreesha Turner, Kelly Rowland) to produce two Top 40 songs in 2011.