Are you ready for a getaway? The GATE has teamed up with Booking.com to give away a two-night stay at one of Canada’s top, sustainable hotels.
A recent study from Booking.com found that 51% of Canadian travellers believe there are not enough sustainable travel options, while 69% want travel companies to offer more sustainable travel choices (up from 61% in 2022). The global travel leader is helping do just this with their Travel Sustainable program which helps make it easier for travellers to find places to stay that are taking strides to operate more sustainably.
Booking.com is one of the world’s leading online travel platforms, connecting travellers with the widest choice of incredible places to stay, countless memorable experiences and attractions, as well as a range of transportation options from flights, car rentals, and taxis. Offering great value, convenience and support to travellers the world over. Booking.com is on a mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
Ready for your chance to enjoy one of these top hotels? Use the form below for your chance, and view the full list of hotels below. The winner must complete their stay before November 30, 2023. Transportation and hotel incidentals are not included.
- St. John’s: Delta Hotels by Marriott St. John’s
- Halifax: Muir, Autograph Collection
- Charlottetown: Fairholm Boutique Inns
- Fredericton: Chateau Fredericton, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- Montreal: W Hotel Montreal
- Ottawa: reStays Ottawa
- Toronto: W Hotel Toronto
- Edmonton: Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Calgary: The Westley Calgary Downtown
- Winnipeg: The Fort Garry Hotel, Ascend Collection
- Regina: Royal Hotel Regina, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- Victoria: Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Vancouver: Level Vancouver Yaletown – Seymour
Looking for more travel stories? Visit our Canadian Travel Guide for ideas across the country.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get weekly updates on our latest contests, interviews, and reviews.