“To write a diary every day is like returning to one’s own vomit.” -Enoch Powell.
Let me be honest here, this is my fifth attempt at running a blog/journal, and considering the way I operate, this one has about as much chance of surviving as all the rest! Still, I am at least trying again – so that’s something, right?
For those who don’t know me and actually want to try, here’s some info about me that you might find amusing or interesting…
- I’m 27 and I’m living in Toronto, Ontario.
- I went to University for 3 years before I dropped out, took time off, and then moved to Miami Beach, FL for a year.
- Compared to the number of friends I have who live across the world, only about 20% of my closest friends live within Ontario, and the majority of my longest/dearest friends, live too far away to visit.
- My father is a Baptist Preacher, and I’m an ordained minister (in the U.S.) through the United Life Church.
- I’ve only played Truth or Dare once in my life, and I’ve never played Strip Poker.
- My mother’s doctor thought he heard two heartbeats when she was pregnant with me and thought I was going to be twins…
- In the last 2 years I’ve interviewed over 30 artists – including some of my favorites, like: The Tea Party, Emm Gryner, Steven Page of the Barenaked Ladies, Joydrop, and Ron Hawkins of The Lowest of The Low.
So, there you are. Take that and chew on it for now. I’ll be back soon to ramble on about something else.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get weekly updates on our latest contests, interviews, and reviews.