The countdown is on for the 47th Toronto International Film Festival, running from September 8 to 18, 2022, and returning once again with in-person events and screenings.
TIFF’s pre-sale for packages has already started for TIFF Members and Contributors Circle levels, while the Member 365 pre-sale starts on June 1, followed by Visa cardholders on June 15.
This year ticket prices will start at $19 for regular screenings, $27 for premium screenings, and a six pack of regular flex tickets starts at $163.
TIFF 2022 screenings will take place at TIFF Bell Lightbox, Roy Thomson Hall, the Visa Screening Room at the Princess of Wales Theatre, Scotiabank Theatre Toronto, and the newly added Royal Alexandra Theatre, all of which TIFF is touting as their “walkable Festival Village.”
TIFF also announced a new TIFF Under-25 Free Pass for youth and individuals 24 years of age and under, who can purchase festival tickets for $11 starting on the Festival Insiders’ Day.
For full TIFF 2022 ticket details visit tiff.net/tickets, or call 416.599.2033 or 1.888.258.8433. Stay tuned to The GATE for our full festival coverage.
- May 25: Package pre-sale for TIFF Members at the Contributors Circle level and up, starting at 10am ET
- June 1: Package pre-sale for Member 365, starting at 10am ET
- June 15: Package pre-sale for Visa cardholders, starting at 10am ET
- June 22: Public packages go on sale, starting at 10am ET
- August 14: Sales close for in-person packages
- August 28: In-person package redemption begins for TIFF Patrons Circle, Contributors Circle, and Member 365 (by level)
- August 30: In-person package redemption begins for the public
- September 1: Redemptions close for in-person packages
- August 25: Individual-ticket on-sale for TIFF Patrons Circle (by level)
- August 31: Individual-ticket pre-sale for Visa Infinite cardholders
- September 3: Individual-ticket pre-sale for Contributors Circle and Member 365
- September 4: Individual-ticket pre-sale for TIFF Insiders
- September 5: Individual tickets go on sale to the public
- August 23: Programme Book released
- August 23: Official Film Schedule released and available online at tiff.net/schedule
- September 8 to 18: 47th Toronto International Film Festival
2022 ticket prices have increased slightly, up 2% from 2019, and all prices include HST and service fees.
|Regular Flex 6-Pack (6 tickets)|
Regular Flex 10-Pack (10 tickets)
Back-Half Flex 6-Pack (6 tickets)
Back-Half Flex 12-Pack (12 tickets)
Weekday Daytime Flex 10-Pack (10 tickets)
Weekday Daytime Flex 20-Pack (20 tickets)
|$163 (Includes weekday daytime screenings)|
$264 (Purchased in increments of 10, up to 100 tickets)
$116 (Screenings during the second half of the Festival)
$222 (Screenings during the second half of the Festival)
$177 (Weekday screenings before 5pm)
$344 (Weekday screenings before 5pm)
|Premium Flex 6-Pack (6 tickets)|
Premium Flex 12-Pack (12 tickets)
Buzz List (5 Premium tickets)
Opening Night Film
Closing Night Film
$1,653 (5 Premium screenings selected by TIFF)
Regular Weekend + Evening (Tier A)
Regular Weekend + Evening (Tier B)
Regular Weekend + Evening (Tier C)
Premium (Tier A)
Premium (Tier B)
Premium (Tier C)
Regular Weekday Daytime (Adult)
Regular Weekend + Evening (Unassigned)
Regular Weekday Daytime (Under 25)
$45 (When available)
$25 (When available)
$55 + the cost of delivery.
Read more of The GATE’s TIFF coverage.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get weekly updates on our latest contests, interviews, and reviews.